Golottas Solicitors’ traffic lawyers can provide assistance with the following traffic law matters:
- Drink driving offences – drink driving penalties and novice to high-range prescribed concentration of alcohol (PCA) offences.
- Common driving offences – including unlicensed driving and driving whilst disqualified or suspended. Also includes speeding penalties, license suspension.
- Serious driving offences – including dangerous, negligent, reckless or predatory driving.
- Licence appeals – including advice for going to Court.
- Interlock driving program – For those with multiple DUI charges.